martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Turkey


I would like to visit Turkey, because I’ve heard that is a beautiful place, full of culture, where you can find little shops, like bazars, and you can found unique things, so different that all we know. I would like walk around the city of Estambul, and get to know all the history, the ancient Constantinopla, all the unique and awesome architecture, the Hagia Sophia mosque. the city is full of history, charm, is one of my dreams is someday travel there. There I will love to see some palace, like  the Topkai Palace, where used to live the sultan, and his Harem,  other thing to see is the ruins of Constantinopla, like the Byzantine Hippodrome. Some museums, for example, the Turkish & Islamic Arts Museum. And Of course, the shopping, I will love go to the Grand Bazaar, the Egyptian Market, where you can find spices, and other most common shopping, that you can find on the streets.
The exotic food, the clothe, the language, all of that, and more, make this place unique in the all world!
Other thing to mention, is that Turkey has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world! I really dream about stay there for 2 months, and enjoy all of Turkey has to offer…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario