martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Makeup


Something that I would like to learn is how to makeup profesional, I know that is sound kind of superficial, or silly, but is really something that I like, I always thought that the make up in a woman is very beautiful, when you done correctly, but, when you don’t know what are you doing, the results can be terrorific! Like a scary movie hahaha I would like to learn it, for, in the future, makeup brides and people for another social events. I really think is kind of a hobbie, that I really enjoy, thinking and matching colors, and textures. I learned watching tutorials on youtube, and Reading some magazines, and trying to experiment on my face, or in my sister face hahaha. I love use some strongest colors, for parties, and use a different look for every occasion, depending of the tipe of party, and what clothing are you using.
My mother actually is in a academy for professional make up, and she is teaching me some tips that I didn’t know before, so is so cool be learning new thing each day. And I realized that it is more work than I thought!!
All of the models that you see in the magazines, whith the eyes full of black, or fluorescent colors, is a incredible job! Is like painting a master piece hahaha. But I really would like to learn some day how make up professionaly, and use that like a hobbie, but well done.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario