jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

The End

So, this is the end, I have to say that this has been and interesting experience, create a blog, and learn how to use it, I mention this because, before this class I had never used a blog.
Summarizing this experience, I must tell you, that the post that I most enjoyed was the one when we have to write about a travel that we had made. That reminded me the wonderful time I spend with my family, and made me think of what great travels that we have made together, because, for that post, I just had to choose one of the trips we have made,  and pick my favorite one, but I remember others ones, when I was little, but are only photographs in my mind.
I have not a post that has not liked to write, every topic was a different way to get to know each other, a different part of our history and who we are, but in all the post, the most difficult to write was the one where we have to talk about what do we want to learn, because, there is so much things that I want to learn! And only pick one!
Talking about my classmates blogs, in my opinion, the blog of Angelica, is very interesting and is the one I have read the most, a very good thing about Angelica is that she always comment in my blog, so she is very participate, and I appreciate that.
What I like the most about create and used a blog, was share my experiences with other people,  and that other people share with me their experiences and tastes, and so mucho other things.
What I most dislike was that in the beginning of the class I didn’t know how to used, so started being very confused to me, but is great learn how to used new things, and thing that would be useful in the future.
My best wishes to everyone , good luck in the final exams, and have a great summer!

9 comentarios:

  1. Hi Paula,
    Thanks for you comment & question. I think the think I like most about reading student posts is that I get to know more about each student and this creates a better student/teacher bond. The other thing is that I get to know lots of cool things about places to visit or eat or new music & films.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Paula, i think the same of oyu about th enjoy the make this blogs! was a greatful experience for all i see.
    Succes!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, the same thing happend with me, I didn´t know anything about blogs neither, but I really enjoy leraning

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I took this class late, so I didn't write about travels, It looks fun, and maybe it could be my favorite post too. Remember experience like travels, is always fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like to use the blog because I also think that is very interesting to share experiences, tastes, etc.
    Good luck to you too!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also like the blog of Angelica. This blog is very interesting...

    I liked to write in my blog and It also was a new experience for me...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I liked your posts aswell. I went through blogs all the time looking for posts I found interesting, and I kept ending reading yours :P

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I had never had a blog before neither, and a think it was a very good way to practice the english and learn more of this language.

    Good luck in everything too!

    ResponderEliminar