sábado, 8 de septiembre de 2012

A photograph

I love this picture because it shows how my sister and I, have always been very close, also I really like the color of the photograph because it looks old, like in sepia, love it! makes me feel it has so much history behind!! 
This photograph was taken in Termas de Huife in the south of Chile, on a vacation we took as a family. The place was absolutly wonderful, full of vegetation, like a forest. I remember the pools of hot termal water, so relaxing, all the people enjoyed the nature, and the incredibles views.
My father took the picture, I think because for him it was funny that my sister and I were drinking Coca Cola in swimsuits hahaha, very cute.
The most important thing to me in the photograph it’s see me next to my little sister, 3 years younger than me, she is my joy, my company, my friend, and the most wonderful gift that God could give me, I love her, and this shows that I am and I will always be by her side
At that age (and another years later too) she did everything just like me, it was like have two shadows hahaha, she always did the same thing than me, and followed me everywhere, a funny fact, is that today I follow her, and ask her opinión about everything hahaha, is my counselor, my little sister is my counselor!!!
 When I see the photograph, comes to my mind a Coca Cola commercial!!! Don’t you?

1 comentario:

  1. It´s really looks like a coca-cola comercial! hahaha It´s a beautifull picture and is so great that you are so close to your little sister.

    ResponderEliminar